A sustainable Social Security System is of course fundamental to Social Welfare. To this end, the biggest challenges that each Government faces is the longevity that is inherent to a Social Security System and the complexity of rules and regulations that are always at its core. In order for a Social Security System to become sustainable for future generations there must be a continuous restructuring of strategies, reform of processes, as well as legislation changes. At the same time, the growth of digital Governance constantly and consistently increases the demand for direct engagement of all actors in the Social Security Ecosystem.
INTRASOFT International has strategically invested in the Social Security domain for the last 20 years, and continues to hone its extensive business expertise and deep understanding of its Products and implementation practices. From its history of facilitating major Reforms of Social Security Organizations on both a business and technological level, INTRASOFT International is positioned in this niche market with robust and reliable products, which embody best practices and address all major operational challenges in a concrete and unified manner.
PERSEUS™, INTRASOFT’s domain-specific COTS product for Social Security Institutions and Pension Funds, is designed using state-of-the-art open architecture technology. This highly configurable and functionally complete Social Security Product, is specifically designed to fully automate the business processes within a Social Security Organization. PERSEUS™ offers:
- Multi-Fund, Multi-Lingual, Multi-Currency Administration
- Coverage of unlimited and Complex Pensions and Contributions schemes
- Process Standardization, Real time Active Monitoring and Performance Management (embedded BPM engine)
- A powerful Business Rules and Products Generation Component (quick generation of new revenues and benefits products and services)
- Multi-channel interaction and better services to insured members, employers, beneficiaries, and third parties (e.g. mobile devices, portal, SMS, emails)
PERSEUS™ distills more than 20 years of INTRASOFT’s experience in automating social security services and modernizing pension funds, through the design and implementation of large-scale Social Security projects on a national level.
PERSEUS™ comprises an integrated set of highly configurable, future-proof and best-for-purpose social security applications developed specifically for Social Security Organizations and Pension Funds:
- PERSEUS™ core social security back office operations processing uses one of the industry’s most robust and flexible social security processing capabilities. It is able to support high volume and high availability processing needs. This specialized, highly configurable Social Security and Pensions Management solution framework offers flexible support for all core social security requirements, including components for the administration of Registries (Employers, Insured Members or any type of Organizations or Individuals), Revenues Collections (Contributions and Debts), Employment, Pensions, Benefits, Work Injury, Compliance (Inspections and Legal Cases), Customer Service, Appeals and Disputes.
- Core back office operations are complemented by the PERSEUS™ e-collaboration services. This embedded Self-Service portal provides an extensive range of Employers and Insured Members services. These include the processing of Employers and Insured Members Registration, filing of Contributions or declaration of Employment, viewing account details and making Payments, submitting applications for clearance certificates, submitting applications for Pensions and Benefits and monitoring the application’s progress, and many more.
- The PERSEUS™ Risk and Compliance Solution provides complete and integrated coverage of the risk management, fraud detection and compliance domain. At the same time, the analytics component of our solution allows Organizations to specify their strategic objectives and use Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for decision making policies.
- Cutting Edge technology Enablers and Supporting functions are responsible for the nonfunctional aspects of the system, providing an advanced application setup (business rules and BPM workflow) which adjusts the behavior of the application to the particular business needs and business rules.
For more information, please visit PERSEUS website.