INTRASOFT International, the leading IT company, adds PROFITS® Micro Finance Credit –an integrated Core Banking system available in the SaaS cloud and on-premise– to its product and service portfolio. The purpose of this new addition is to further bolster the value of the services the company offers in the micro finance market.
PROFITS® Micro Finance Credit utilises innovative digital solutions and services and is aimed at organisations whose activities fall under Law 4701/2020 which lays down the framework for providing micro finance from June 2020 onwards.
Using PROFITS® Micro Finance Credit, INTRASOFT International offers reliable, powerful and safe technology to all types and sizes of micro-credit institutions, SMEs, self-employed entrepreneurs and retail customers, in accordance with the regulations and provisions of the relevant law.
Having already installed the PROFITS® banking system with cooperative deposit, loan and micro-credit management organisations, INTRASOFT International has extensive experience and provides a complete set of functions such as:
- Digital Channels (Mobile & Web Banking)
- Customer Onboarding
- Loan Application Workflow
- AML / KYC
- Limits & Collateral
- Full loan life cycle presentation & management
- Loan restructuring
- NPL management
- Compliance & Regulatory Reporting
- General Accounting
At the same time, functions relating to assessing potential borrower creditworthiness (for individuals, SMEs and companies) are part of the PROFITS® Micro Finance Credit system. These include:
- Credit Limit Calculator
- Estimated Arrears Calculator
- Expected Losses due to Default Calculator
- Credit Policy - Planning and Monitoring
- Credit Policy Simulator (for type of loan, payment methods, interest rate, profit)
- Monitoring the Existing Borrower’s Credit Status
- Viable Restructuring Calculator
- Likelihood of Recovery Calculator
- On-line interconnection with data sources about merchant credit ratings (such as the Tiresias system), evaluation and monitoring
- Find Up-Sell & Cross-Sell opportunities
For more information about banking products, please contact INTRASOFT International at email@example.com.
About INTRASOFT International:
INTRASOFT International was established in 1996 and is a leading European company in the field of information and communication technology services, providing integrated solutions, high quality IT products and services to the European Union, ministries and public organisations at national level, financial institutions, telecom providers, as well as large private sector enterprises. It employs more than 2,200 highly skilled staff with excellent technical knowledge and expertise, representing 20 different nationalities and 18 languages. Based in Luxembourg, it has a physical presence through offices, branches and subsidiaries in 13 countries (Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Greece, Jordan, Kenya, Luxembourg, Romania, South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates and the USA), while its international activities cover more than 70 countries worldwide.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Tel. +352 44 10 12 2178